Monday, March 06, 2006

SWU Team in Czech!




The SWU Team arrived in Czech on Saturday afternoon. They were supposed to arrive Friday night in Prague, but their flight from Frankfurt was cancelled due to snow storms. The team had to spend the night in the airport and were supposed to fly out at 8:00 am, but did not flight out untill about 11:30. Praise God they all finally made it safey! I was so excited to see my mom and friends from home. I was completely suprised to see my cousin Silas come. That was realy cool. Their bags still have not arrived, but they are not complaining and I have been amazed that they have all have such good attitudes after spending the night in the airport and not having their luggage.

We spent the rest of the day Saturday touring Prague, which is said to be the most beautiful city in Europe. The whole team seemed to agree with that. They all loved it and were completely amazed by the spectacular castle, churches, statues, and other buildings. It is a beautiful city. Jasmyn and I enjoyed showing the team around the country we now live in!
















The team enjoying a good laugh in the castle


The famous Prague Castle


The Cathedral in the Castle


The Church or Our Lady in downtown

We are so excited about the upcoming week. I believe God is going to use the team to impact our English students and the youth. I also think that they will be an encouragement and refreshment for all the staff here at Majak, I know they are for me and Jasmyn! I also know that God will be working in their lives as well. Pray that God will bless their ministry and their time here. Also Pray for that God will work in each of their lives and that they will be open to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Thanks for posting the photos.

God bless you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home